What is Bitcoin?
- Based in San Francisco, CA, Coinbase is one of the better known bitcoin digital wallets.
- Use by over 650,000 bitcoin user.
- Received the largest ever investment for bitcoin-related startup. The company is getting $25 million funding from Andreessen Horowitz on December 2013.
- Easily convert to your local currency by linking to your bank account.
- 0% payment processing fees. First $1,000,000 in payment processing is free on Coinbase. After that, pay just 1% to cash out bitcoin.
3 Easy Step to Start Accepting Bitcoin
1. Signup for Coinbase. The process is straight forward. You will need to complete some verification steps.
2. There are multiple ways to start accepting bitcoin payment with Coinbase. You can add a Buy Now, Donation or Subscription payment button which only requires basic HTML editing abilities or install the Shopping Cart Plugin provided. Others way include using a phone as Point of Sale (POS) device, create email invoices to request payment or use Coinbase API.
Adding a Donation Button
3. Generate Button Code and paste it to your page, post or widget area in WordPress.
Here is the actual donate button.
Get $5 worth of bitcoin when you complete a buy or sell of at least $100. Use the invitation badge below or > go here
Congratulation, your site is official accepting Bitcoin.